£3410 (£4092.00 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Lightware MMX8x4-HT400MC (91310041) Description
The Lightware MMX8x4-HT400MC is a standalone matrix switcher specifically designed for conference room environments. It has eight video inputs (four HDMI and four TPS) and four HDMI video outputs. 4K / UHD (30Hz RGB 4:4:4, 60Hz YCbCr 4:2:0), 3D capabilities and HDCP are fully supported. MMX8x4-HT400MC has a dedicated Special Audio Input block with input ports for microphone and line-in. The built-in sound mixer allows for free mixing of the microphone or the line-in and the deembedded audio from one of the input HDMI signals.
The Special Audio Input block includes a voice activation feature allowing the volume of the voice of a person speaking into the microphone to be automatically focused, and the volume of the rest of the sounds to be lowered as soon as the presenter starts speaking. The device also has one shared, balanced 5-pole Phoenix audio output for the built-in sound mixer.
Using factory, custom or transparent EDID emulation users can fix and lock EDID data on each input connector. Advanced EDID Management forces the required resolution from any video source and fixes the output format to conform to the system requirements.
The unit can be controlled via RS-232, Ethernet or USB ports, but it also offers RS-232, Serial and IR command injection capabilities allowing to send any control command directly from the LAN connection to end points.
The MMX8x4-HT400MC is compatible with both HDBaseTTM extenders and HDBaseTTM compliant displays.
The built-in Event Manager feature provides control via RS-232and IR ports.
Lightware MMX8x4-HT400MC Key Features
- Cisco VC room integration compatibility
- Advanced control feature pack for 3rd party video conference collaboration
- 1920x1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096x2048@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- Audio embedding and de-embedding
- Adjustable Analogue audio settings (volume, gain, balance)
- Frame Detector (analyze detailed video timings)
- Front to back cooling airflow
- 5-pole Phoenix balanced Analogue audio connectors
- Directly mountable in 19" rack
- Built-in universal power supply
- TPS link quality and cable length monitoring
- Input cable equalization up to 30m at 1080p60Hz (with 24 AWG high quality DVI/HDMI cable)
- HDCP enable/disable function on input
- HDBaseT compatible
- Vista Spyder and Barco Encore compatibility
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Quick and easy EDID editing and creation with Advanced EDID Editor software
- Advanced EDID Management
- Save and reload full crosspoint configurations as preset
- Intuitive control software for device configuration
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP), RS-232 and USB
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @30Hz RGB 4:4:4 or @60Hz YUV 4:2:0, up to 9 Gbps)
- Command injection on RS-232 and IR ports
- Fully non-blocking switching architecture
- Autoselect modes to automatically switch video and audio (first detect, last detect, priority)
- Built-in Event Manager automation feature
- Supports HDMI 3D signal formats (frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom)
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking
- No video compression
- Bi-directional RS-232 extension (pass-through)
- Uncompressed video up to 9 Gbps datarate (300 MHz pixel clock)
- Firmware upgrade through Ethernet
- Front panel LCD menu for configuration and crosspoint control
- Built-in microphone pre-amplifier and sound mixer
- Supports all embedded audio formats (including PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS high bitrate audio)
- Extension distance up to 70 meters (with CAT7 S/FTP AWG23 cable, 1920x1080p60)
- Built-in video test pattern generator
- No signal latency, zero frame delay
- Order Code: 91310041