2:1 4K Auto-Switcher/Scaler Kit over HDBaseT transmitter and compact receiver
2 × HDMI, 1 × VGA input; 1 × HDMI output; Max 40m @ 4K; 70m at HD
Availability: In stock
Kramer KIT-400 (87-00002190)
The Kramer KIT-400 is a high-performance auto-switcher/scaler kit for 4K HDMI™ and VGA over long-reach HDBaseT. The kit includes the KIT-400T transmitter/switcher and the KIT-400R receiver/scaler. The KIT-400T transmitter converts the user-selected input signal into the transmitted HDBaseT signal. The KIT-400R receiver receives the HDBaseT signal, converts it to HDMI and up- or down-scales the picture to match the resolution of the HDMI monitor.
KIT-400 extends video signals to up to 40m (130ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
- Simple and Powerful Maestro Room Automation — Intuitive user interface enables you to fully automate your meeting room elements. Configure lights, shades, devices and more to be activated by an extensive range of triggers, including scheduling, input/output connectivity, routing, and button pressing. By minimizing user intervention, Maestro room automation saves meeting prep time and minimizes human error before presentations.
- HDMI Support — HDCP 1.4 / 2.2. 4K60, CEC, xvYCC Colour (on input).
- PoC (Power over Cable) Enabled — Power only one of the units. The other unit of the receiver/transmitter pair is powered via the HDBaseT extension.
- 2 Local and 1 Remote Source — With auto–switching of the live source to the HDMI display on the output at the receiver. The transmitter has an HDMI and a VGA input, with a dedicated audio jack, and there is an additional HDMI input on the receiver side.
- Audio De–embedding — Output the HDMI audio to a balanced stereo output on the receiver side, and an unbalanced stereo output on the transmitter side.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation.
- Easy Remote Device Control — Control devices connected to KIT–400 from the user–friendly Kramer Aware interface on the KIT–400 embedded webpages. You can also access the interface using the Kramer Aware app on a compatible Kramer touch panel.
- Convenient Unit Control and Configuration Options — Local control via front panel source and output switching buttons, DIP–switches for configuring connection priority, and OSD menu. Distance control via user–friendly embedded web pages via Ethernet, Protocol 3000 API, RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller and relay switches.
- Easy, Cost–effective Maintenance — Local firmware upgrade via USB connector.
- Easy and Elegant Installation — Installation is fast and cost–effective via a single CAT cable, providing both video signal and power (PoC) connections. Compact MegaTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- 7 year warranty (Click Here for details)
- Use RK-T2B-B for installaion in rack systems.
Kramer KIT-400 Specifications
|Inputs||2 × HDMI: On A female HDMI connector|
|1 × VGA: On a 15-pin HD connector|
|1 × Unbalanced Audio: On a 3.5mm mini jack|
|Outputs||1 × HDBaseT: On an RJ45 connector|
|1 ×Unbalanced Audio: On a 3-pin terminal block connector|
|Ports||1 × Ethernet: On an RJ45 connector|
|1 × Control RS-232: On a 3-pin terminal block connector|
|1 × Data RS-232: On a 3-pin terminal block connector|
|1 × Remote Contact-Closure: On a 5 pin terminal block connector|
|Inputs||1 × HDBaseT On an RJ45 connector|
|1 × HDMI On female HDMI connectors|
|Outputs||1 × HDMI On female HDMI connectors|
|1 × Balanced Audio On a 5-pin terminal block connector|
|PORTS||1 × Control RS-232 On a 3-pin terminal block connector|
|1 × Data RS-232 On a 3-pin terminal block connector|
|1 × Remote Contact-closure On a 4 pin terminal block connector|
|1 × Relay On a 3-pin terminal block connector|
|1 × Program USB On a USB-A connector for firmware upgrade|
|Max Data Rate (on The HDMI Ports)||KIT-400R: 18Gbps, KIT-400T: 10.2Gbps|
|Max Resolution (on HDMI Ports)||KIT-400R: 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), KIT-400T: 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)|
|HDMI Support||4K60, CEC, xvYCC Colour|
|Content Protection||HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 (KIT-400R)|
|Kit-400r Output Resolutions||640×480@60Hz, 800×600@60Hz, 1024×768@60Hz, 1280×768@60Hz, 1280×800@60Hz, 1280×1024@60Hz, 1360×768@60Hz, 1400×1050@60Hz, 1440×900@60Hz, 1600×1200@60Hz, 1680×1050@60Hz, 1920×1200@60Hz RB, 2560×1600@60Hz RB, 1920×1080@60Hz, 1280×720@60Hz, 2048×1080@50/60Hz, 2560×1440@60Hz RB, 720×480p@60Hz, 720×576p@50Hz, 1280×720p@50/60Hz, 1920×1080p@24/25/30/50/60Hz, 2560×1080p@50/60Hz, 2K@24/25/30/50/60Hz, 4K@24/25/30/50/60Hz|
|Up To 40m (130ft)||At 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)|
|Up To 70m (230ft)||At full HD (1080p@60Hz)|
|Baud Rate||300 to 115200|
|Control||Input selection buttons, DIP–switches, remote contact–closure switches, relay switches. Kramer API via RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller, embedded web pages via LAN for configuration and control|
|Indicators||Power, link, input selection LEDs|
|Power||Source: 12V DC|
|Combined Consumption of Both Units||2A (1 unit connected to 12V DC + 1 unit powered by PoC)|
|Cooling: Convection ventilation|
|In The Box||1 Power adapter, 8 rubber feet, 2 bracket sets|
|Environmental Conditions||Operating Temperature: 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature: –40° to +70°C (–40° to 158°F)|
|Humidity: 10% to 90%, RHL non–condensing|
Kramer KIT-400 Compatible Products
|Product Code||Description||Price||Inc. VAT|
|Kramer RK-T2B-B||Rack Adapter for 2 × Kramer Large Tools range||£90||£108.00|