Extron DTP T USW 333 (60-1551-52)
3:1 HDMI/VGA to DTP/HDBaseT switcher transmitter
2 × HDMI, 1 × VGA inputs; 1 × DTP/HDBaseT output; Max. 100m at 1080p/WUXGA
For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
The Extron DTP T USW 233 is a three input switcher for sending HDMI or Analogue video, audio, and control up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable to Extron DTP®‑enabled products. It is HDCP compliant and provides two HDMI inputs, one VGA input, and one DTP 230 twisted pair output. The DTP T USW 233 supports video signals at resolutions up to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 and 2K. The switcher also offers many integrator‑friendly features such as Analogue stereo audio embedding, EDID Minder®, auto‑switching between inputs, audio input assignment, remote power capability, and compatibility with HDBaseT-enabled devices. These features plus the low profile enclosure make the DTP T USW 233 ideal for discreet placement in lecterns, beneath tables, or wherever needed to meet application requirements.
Extron DTP T USW 333 Key Features
- Transmits HDMI or analog video, control, and analog audio up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable
- Auto‑switching between inputs
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 and 2K
- Analog stereo audio embedding
- Remote power capability
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance