4×4 HDMI 2.0 / IR / PoH / Ethernet to HDBaseT Matrix Switch inc. 4 × PUV-1710LRX-AVLC receivers
4 × HDMI 2.0 inputs; 4 × HDBaseT outputs;
Availability: In stock
The CYP PUV-44XPL-AVLC is the next generation of 4 x 4 matrices from CYP, taking much of its heritage from the successful PUV-44XPL-4K22. The Matrix supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K UHD 10/12-bit HDR & Dolby Vision, HDCP 2.2, HDMI2.0) and multi-channel digital audio from 4 HDMI sources to 4 HDBaseT outputs. Despite the 10.2Gbps limitation of HDBaseT™ technology, this groundbreaking product enables data rates of up to 18Gbps to be transmitted using AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) Technology. The transmitter enables 4KUHD sources up-to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit) as well as 10/12 bit sources with HDR (including Dolby Vision) to be extended to a compatible receiver included in the kit. The result is a perfect 4K 6G visually lossless image delivered to the display screen.
The PUV-44XPL-AVLC supports independent video output scaling on two of the HDBaseT outputs. This is particularly useful when transmitting a 4K HDR image from the matrix to a standard 1080p HD display within an AV setup.
The HDBaseT outputs allow transmission via a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 60m (40m HDR Content). This matrix supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH,Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D video content.
This matrix also features audio breakout whereby de-embedded analogue L/R audio outputs are provided for each of the HDBaseT zones (A to D). The Power over HDBaseT (PoH) function provides power to the supplied PUV-1710LRX-AVLC receivers which also support 2-way IR and RS-232 pass-through.
Control is via manual selection buttons, IR, RS-232, Telnet or Web GUI. CYP provide control drivers for all major control systems.
See also: CYP PUV-1710LRX-AVLC.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP1.4 and HDCP2.2 compliant
- Routes 4 HDMI sources to 4 displays using 4 HDBaseT outputs
- High-Definition video and audio, PoC (Power over Cable) and control (Bi-Directional IR & RS-232 pass through)
- Supports up-to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K @50/60Hz 4:4:4 8-bit) video input
- AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression)
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Supports output resolutions up to 4K @50/60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit)
- 4K 3G Timings and 1080p up-to 70 Metres, 4K 6G Timings upto 40 Metres
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
- Control is via RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet & Web GUI)
- 2U rack mounted design
CYP PUV-44XPL-AVLC-KIT Specifications
|Inputs||4 × HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data|
|5 × 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack Infra Red Receiver|
|1 × 9pin D-sub RS-232 Data|
|1 × RJ45 IP Control|
|1 × USB Type A Service Port Propriety Data|
|Outputs||4 × RJ45 HDBaseT - AVLC HDMI & Propriety Data|
|8 × RCA Analogue Stereo (L/R)|
|5 × 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack Infra Red Emitter|
|Dimensions||438mm × 270mm × 44mm|
CYP PUV-44XPL-AVLC-KIT Optional Cables
|CYP HDMP-050M Premium HDMI Cable Certified UHD/HDR (Max. 18Gbps 4K@60Hz 4:4:4)||0.5m||£21||£25.20|
|CYP HDMP-100M Premium HDMI Cable Certified UHD/HDR (Max. 18Gbps 4K@60Hz 4:4:4)||1.0m||£22||£26.40|
|CYP HDMP-200M Premium HDMI Cable Certified UHD/HDR (Max. 18Gbps 4K@60Hz 4:4:4)||2.0m||£25||£30.00|
|CYP HDMP-300M Premium HDMI Cable Certified UHD/HDR (Max. 18Gbps 4K@60Hz 4:4:4)||3.0m||£29||£34.80|
|CYP HDMP-500M Premium HDMI Cable Certified UHD/HDR (Max. 18Gbps 4K@60Hz 4:4:4)||5.0m||£44||£52.80|
|CYP HDMP-600M Premium HDMI Cable Certified UHD/HDR (Max. 18Gbps 4K@60Hz 4:4:4)||6.0m||£43||£51.60|
|CYP HDMI2-050-US Ultra Slim High Speed with Ethernet HDMI Cable||0.5m||£10||£12.00|
|CYP HDMI2-101-US Ultra Slim High Speed with Ethernet HDMI Cable||1.0m||£11||£13.20|