£1491 (£1789.20 inc. VAT)
Availability: Please Call
CYP PUV-44XPL-AVLC Description
The CYP PUV-44XPL-AVLC is the next generation of 4 x 4 matrices from CYP, taking much of its heritage from the successful PUV-44XPL-4K22. The Matrix supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K UHD 10/12-bit HDR & Dolby Vision, HDCP 2.2, HDMI2.0) and multi-channel digital audio from 4 HDMI sources to 4 HDBaseT outputs. Despite the 10.2Gbps limitation of HDBaseT technology, this groundbreaking product enables data rates of up to 18Gbps to be transmitted using AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) Technology. The transmitter enables 4KUHD sources up-to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit) as well as 10/12 bit sources with HDR (Including Dolby Vision) to be extended to a compatible receiver included in the kit. The result is a perfect 4K 6G visually lossless image delivered to the display screen.
The PUV-44XPL-AVLC supports independent video output scaling on two of the HDBaseT outputs. This is particularly useful when transmitting a 4K HDR image from the matrix to a standard 1080p HD display within an AV setup.
The HDBaseT outputs allow transmission via a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 60m (40m HDR Content). This matrix supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH,Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D video content.
This matrix also features audio breakout whereby de-embedded analogue L/R audio outputs are provided for each of the HDBaseT zones (A to D). The Power over HDBaseT (PoH) function provides power to the supplied PUV-1710LRX-AVLC receivers which also support 2-way IR and RS-232 pass-through.
Control is via manual selection buttons, IR, RS-232, Telnet or Web GUI. CYP provide control drivers for all major control systems.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP1.4 and HDCP2.2 compliant
- Routes 4 HDMI sources to 4 displays using 4 HDBaseT outputs
- High-Definition video and audio, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi-Directional IR & RS-232 pass through)
- Supports up-to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K @50/60Hz 4:4:4 8-bit) video input
- AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression)
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Supports output resolutions up to 4K @50/60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit)
- 4K 3G Timings and 1080p up-to 70 Metres, 4K 6G Timings upto 40 Metres
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
- Control is via RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet & Web GUI)
- 2U rack mounted design