Kramer's C-HM/HM/PRO HDMI cable delivers high-speed, high-performance digital video and audio with impeccable impedance stability, low skew, high signal integrity, and noise immunity for up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4). With pro-grade heavy-duty construction, triple-shield bonded pairs and K-Lock connectors, PRO series cables are robust and reliable for the most demanding applications.
- Max. Data Rate - 18Gbps.
- Max. Resolution - 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) to 20ft, 1080p to 50ft only! 65ft cable only supports maximum of 1080i/720p
- Deep Colour - Supports 24-bit, 30-bit, 36-bit and 48-bit (RGB or YCbCr) colour depths. Best for multimedia applications or home cinema and surround systems.
- Multi-Channel Audio Support - Supports audio stream for external decoding by AV receivers and automatic audio syncing capabilities.
- High Quality Connectors - 24K gold-plated, corrosion-resistant and best possible connectivity.
- K-Lock Pull-Resistant Connectors - Provides 15lbs of restraining force for a non-slip connection.
- Shield - Triple overall shield against EMI/RFI interference
- Varied Selection of Lengths - Available in versions of 0.9 to 19.8m (3, 6, 10, 15, 25, 35, 50 and 65ft).
£28 (£33.60 inc. VAT)
Availability: In Stock