£139 (£166.80 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Kramer PT-571 Description
The Kramer PT-571 is a DGKat™ twisted pair transmitter for HDMI signals. The Kramer PT-571 converts an HDMI signal to a single twisted pair signal and the PT-572+ converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI signal.
Kramer PT-571 Key Features
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration — Kramer's unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables.
- HDMI Support.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- System Range — Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i @60hz or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p @ 60hz when using Kramer DGKat cables.
- Note: Transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. If using third-party shielded CAT cables, both ends of the shield must be soldered to the connectors for the products to function properly.
- EDID PassThru — Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Status LED — Lights red when receiving power only, orange when output and power are attached, and yellow when both an active input and output are attached.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter powers the receiver.
- Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS™ — 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- 7 year warranty (
Click Here for details)