Extron Cable Cubby 100 (70-1109-02)
Round Series/2 Cable Access Enclosure for AV Connectivity and USB Power, 102mm cutout
For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
The Cable Cubby® 100 is a compact, round furniture-mountable cable access enclosure for AV connectivity and USB power. It is ideal for applications where a single user access point is required. Installation is fast and simple using a 4" (102 mm) hole saw. The Cable Cubby 100 features two connectivity openings for up to four single-space Mini Architectural Adapter Plates - MAAPs or two single-space MAAPs and three AV cables. Its modular design allows cables and MAAPs to be serviced from the top of the enclosure after installation. The Cable Cubby 100 is also available with two USB power outlets for charging mobile devices. The Cable Cubby 100 Switch Kit is available for "Show Me," push to talk, or mute mic applications. A cover plate conceals mounting screws giving a refined appearance. The Cable Cubby 100 is available in a black finish.
The Cable Cubby 100 is equipped with a number of Extron-exclusive, integration friendly features for fast assembly and installation. It includes standard connectivity brackets for mounting four MAAPs, or two MAAPs and up to three AV cables. The Cable Cubby 100’s modular design allows cables and MAAPs to be installed or serviced from the top of the enclosure after it is installed. The Cable Pass-Through Bracket features a unique, split-ring design that facilitates cable installation while eliminating the need for separate cable grommets. To support the growing use of smartphones and tablets in AV presentation environments, the Cable Cubby 100 with USB power provides two 5 VDC USB power outlets with 2.1 A / 10.5 watts of total power for charging mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Its convenient round design eliminates the need to measure or use a routing template, making installation quick and easy using a standard four inch (102 mm) hole saw.
Extron Cable Cubby 100 Key Features
- Accommodates up to four MAAP – Mini Architectural Adapter Plates or three AV cables and two MAAPs; MAAPs and cables sold separately - The vast selection of Active and Passive MAAPs allow for a modular design to conform to most customer needs.
- Unique, split ring design allows cables to be installed or serviced from the top of the enclosure before or after installation - Simple one-piece design makes installing and changing cables fast and easy.
- Fast installation with standard 4" (102 mm) round hole saw - Efficient and precise cutting of furniture surface is achieved without a routing template.
- Available with USB power for charging mobile devices
- Optional Cable Cubby 100 Single LED Switch Kit PN# 70-1111-02 ring lights for visual feedback
- Available in a black finish