The Screen International FlatMax is a fixed frame suitable to manufacture large frame screens from 5 metres up to 10 metres wide. It is provided with and elastic anchoring system with the advantage of having flexible fixing points for the projection material. The screen can be wall mounted or it can be installed flying from the ceiling by steel cables.
- Smart design and easy to install
- Rugged aluminium profile suitable for big dimensions' screens
- Frame dimensions: 95x55mm (WxD)
- Aluminium frame painted with dull black epoxy powders (RAL 9005) with 45deg. aluminium edges
- Top and bottom wall mounting brackets included
- Eye-bolts for ceiling mounting also included
- For screens of 7 metres or wider that have to be ceiling mounted, a central aluminium rod will is included for the rear of the screen
- Projection fabrics are flame-retardant, classification M1 and B1
- Total frame depth including wall mounting brackets: 60 mm.