£264 (£316.80 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Kramer RC-62 Description
The Kramer RC-62 is a 6-button control keypad. Connected over KNET™ to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control, it can serve either as a standalone room controller or part of SummitView™ system. The RC-62 is ideal for classrooms and meeting rooms, for convenient control of their multimedia devices and other room facilities such as screens and shades.
Kramer RC-62 Key Features
- Back Lit & Label Capable Buttons - 6 RGB-colour, tactile feedback, backlit buttons. Buttons are grouped in 2 groups, 4 buttons in 'SOURCES' group, and 2 buttons in 'DISPLAY' group.
- Custom Labeled, Removable Button Caps.
- 2 K-NET™ Connectors - Connects to master room controller, and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control.
- K-NET™ Single Link Connection - Provides a single keypad link cable-connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control communication information.
- RS-232 Control Port - Controls a device via serial control protocols.
- IR Emitter Control Port - Controls a device via IR control protocols.
- Relay Control Port - Controls a device via relay contact closure.
- IR Sensor Port - Learns commands from IR remotes.
- Program Control - Program configuration with Kramer K-Config software.
- Keypad Lock-Out - Option for tampering prevention by locking and unlocking of the keypad buttons.
- Mini USB Port - To upload configuration files, set the K-NET™ ID number, and power the device during configuration.
- Mounting - In-wall, in standard 2 gang EU, UK, and 1 Gang US wall junction boxes.
- Easy Installation - Fits to standard in-wall boxes for simple and cost-reducing installation.
- 7 year warranty (Click
Here for details)