£85 (£102.00 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Kramer FC-50 Description
The Kramer FC-50 is a bidirectional range extender for RS-232 signals. The unit converts an RS-232 signal to a twisted pair signal and sends it to a second FC-50 that converts the twisted pair signal back into an RS-232 signal.
Kramer FC-50 Key Features
- Bidirectional RS-232 Operation.
- Operation — 2 units are required.
- Mode Selection — Connects the RS-232 port to a PC or a controlled device.
- Mode Indicator LED — Red for device and green for PC.
- System Range — Up to 1000m (3300ft).
- Cable — UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Crossed/Straight Selection — Between the unit and the controlled device.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Compact MultiTOOLS® — 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- 7 year warranty (
Click Here for details)