8-Channel 300W Low Impedance Power Amplifier
2 × 150W at 8 Ohms, 2 × 300W at 4 Ohms, 1 × 600W at 8 Ohms
Availability: In stock
The Inter-M DSA300E Low Impedance Power Amplifier with variable 8x 300W channel @ 4Ω, 8 x 150W channel @ 8Ω or at high output, 4 x 600W channel @ 8Ω when in Bridge mode. This flexibility renders the DSA300E suitable for several high quality BGM applications ranging from hotels and restaurants to conference centres.
The Inter-M DSA300E Amplifier is only 2U high rack system designed to use low heat and is lightweight at under 8kg in comparison to previous 8x channel analogue amplifier models.
The DSA300E can send up to 8 different sound sources to 8 outputs simultaneously.
Example: The DSA300E can send sound sources from a CD player to outputs in an exhibition hall A and broadcast microphone to hall B. Excellent for use in applications from a small sized venue like a cafe or retail store to large sized venues like a department store or exhibition/museum.
Maximum of 600W Output Channels in Bridge Mode
The DSA300E Bridge mode enables 2x 300W outputs to switch to 1x 600W output. The 'Mode Switch' must be changed to 'Bridge Mode' on the back of the panel and will be indicated as 'on' by an LED light on the front panel. When all channels are in Bridge mode, there are 4x 600W at 8Ω available outputs; these must be bridged in their designated odd to even pairs to work, eg channel 1 and 2 as one output, channels 3 and 4 as another output, etc.
High-quality Sound - High S/N & Low THD
The DSA300E amplifier's high quality performance is due to Signal to Noise value (S/N) is over 100dB whilst the Total Harmonics Distortion (THD) is below 0.1%. This technical combination is ideal for applications such as restaurants, hotels and conference centres where high quality background music is required.
- High performance 8 channel class-D power amplifier: High performance Class-D Professional Amplifier has up to 2400W (300W×8ch) power output
- SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply) power scheme: High efficient, light weight SMPS power system is utilized
- Powerful and detailed sound quality: High S/N ratio and Low THD reproduces powerful and detailed sound
- Complete protection circuits: Complete circuit protection is activated in case of amplifier overheating, output shorting, overload, over power and DC output
- Operation indicator led: LED display to check the operating status (ACT, STBY, POWER, SIG, CLIP, PROT, BRIDGED)
- Balanced input: This connection is used to ensure the lowest noise operation which eliminates the common noisefrom the cable
- Stereo/Bridged mode select: There is STEREO MODE that outputs input signals of each channel independently. The BRIDGED MODE binds CH1 and CH2 as one which enables bigger output than done in STEREO MODE
Inter-M DSA-300E Specifications
|Input Connector||XLR Female|
|Output Connector||4 Pole Speaker Socket|
|Rated Power(stereo)||8Ω per channel : 150W|
|4Ω Per Channel : 300W|
|Rated Power(bridged)||8Ω per channel : 600W|
|Input Sensitivity||1.23Vrms (4dBu)|
|Voltage Gain (stereo)||29dB|
|Voltage Gain (bridged)||35dB|
|THD (aes17, 1/3 Rated Output Power)||Less than 0.3% (20kHz LPF)|
|S/n (20khz Lpf)||More than 100dB (20kHz LPF)|
|Frequency Response (1w, ±3db)||20Hz ~ 20kHz|
|Output Circuit||Class D|
|Input Impedance||10kΩ Balanced|
|Indicator||SIG, CLIP, PROT, BRIDGED|
|Safety Circuit||Full Short Circuit, Thermal Protection, Power ON/OFF Muting, DC Output Protection|
|Operating Temperature / Humidity||-10°C ~ +40°C/0% ~ 90%|
|Power Source||AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||480W (1/8W)|
|Dimensions||482W × 88H × 367Dmm|
|18.9(W) × 3.46(H) × 14.4(D)in|