Extron CCD 220 (70-1277-02)
Cable Cubby Under-table Drawer for 4 AAP Modules
For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
The Extron Cable Cubby® Drawer is a modular cable access drawer for AV connectivity and power beneath tables, desks, or other furniture. When open, its flexible design facilitates easy access to connected cables, as well as stored items such as display remotes, a mouse, keyboard, or a mobile device such as a tablet. The smooth-gliding drawer features AV connectivity openings at the rear of the compartment that accommodate up to six single-space AAP™ AV Connectivity Modules. An integrated track system simplifies cable routing and prevents binding and tangling of cables. A cable pass-through opening allows cables to remain connected, even when the drawer is closed. The Cable Cubby Drawer is available with a black finish, and the drawer front can be customized using an integrator-provided veneer or façade.
The CCD 220 cable access drawer features a 7.92” (20.11 cm) wide interior tray that can hold most mice, display remotes, select tablets, as well as accessory cables. It accommodates up to four single-space or two double-space AAP modules. The CCD 320 drawer features a 19.92” (50.59 cm) wide interior tray that holds accessories as well as a keyboard or most tablets. It accommodates up to six single-space or three double-space AAP modules. Both models are 2.35” (5.97 cm) in height.
The Cable Cubby Drawer is easily installed beneath the furniture surface with mounting brackets attached to the sides of the unit, which traverses smoothly on sliding rails. A friction catch secures the drawer in both open and closed positions. This mechanism allows the drawer to remain open when using devices such as a mouse or keyboard and securely holds it in place when closed. For an elegant appearance, the drawer front can be painted, have a veneer applied, or replaced with another material that matches the furniture or desired décor.
The Cable Cubby Builder is an interactive tool that guides a user through selection of AV connectivity, cables, and installation accessories. As you build your Cable Cubby Drawer, a bill of materials is prepared automatically. When complete, the Builder enables you to review your Cable Cubby Drawer and make any last-minute changes before placing your order. To place an order, a dealer login is required.
Extron CCD 220 Key Features
- Accommodates up to six, single-space AAP™ AV Connectivity Modules:
- - CCD 220 holds four single-space or two double-space AAP modules
- - CCD 320 holds six single-space or three double-space AAP modules
- Mounts directly beneath the furniture surface - Provides access to AV connectivity and power without the need to cut into the furniture surface.
- Integrated track simplifies cable routing to prevent binding and tangling
- Custom façade can be attached by the integrator to the front of the drawer to match the furniture finish
- Friction catch secures drawer in open and closed positions
- Optional USB PowerPlate and AC AAP modules provide power for mobile devices and laptops
- Allows cable pass-through when drawer is closed
- Available in a durable black powder-coat finish
- Cable Cubby Drawer is UL/c‑UL listed
- Cable Cubby Builder is available at www.extron.com/cablecubbybuilder - Intuitive online tool for enclosure selection, pricing, and cable plus connectivity selection.
- - CCD 220: 12.21” W x 22.42” D x 2.35” H (310.1 mm W x 569.5 mm D x 59.7 mm H)
- - CCD 320: 24.21” W x 22.42” D x 2.35” H (614.9 mm W x 569.5 mm D x 59.7 mm H)