For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
The Extron DVI 110 is a signal regenerator for single link DVI-D signals. It retimes and reshapes marginal or noisy DVI signals, such as those occasionally encountered on the output of consumer-grade graphics cards or notebook PCs, or when passive DVI couplers and wallplates are utilized within the signal path. The DVI 110 helps to eliminate noise and reduce jitter at the output of the source, ensuring a strong, stable digital signal, and improving system performance.
Extron DVI 110 Key Features
- Retimes and reshapes marginal or noisy DVI signals at the source — Eliminates noise and reduces jitter from marginal DVI sources or passive DVI cable couplers or wall plates in the signal path, ensuring a strong, stable digital signal.
- Input: female DVI-I connector
- Output: female DVI-I connector
- Supports data rates up to 4.95 Gbps - 1.65 Gbps per color
- Compatible with resolutions up to HDTV 1080p/60 and computer-video to 1920x1200
- Compatible with HDMI signals when used with optional Extron HDMI-DVI adapters
- HDCP compliant
- Supports DDC transmission
- LED indicator for source signal presence and power — Indicator illuminates amber when power is detected and green when a signal is present.
- 1" (2.5 cm) high, one-eighth rack width metal enclosure — Housed in a compact, durable metal enclosure, the DVI 110 is small enough to fit with the source device or mounted in a rack close to the source.
- Order Code: 60-1145-01