Extron DVI 110 (60-1145-01)
1:1 DVI Signal Regenerator boosts DVI up to 60 meters
For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
The Extron DVI 110 is a signal regenerator for single link DVI-D signals. It retimes and reshapes marginal or noisy DVI signals, such as those occasionally encountered on the output of consumer-grade graphics cards or notebook PCs, or when passive DVI couplers and wallplates are utilized within the signal path. The DVI 110 helps to eliminate noise and reduce jitter at the output of the source, ensuring a strong, stable digital signal, and improving system performance.
The DVI 110 can be used in conjunction with the Extron DVI 101 or HDMI 101 Plus equalizer to ensure optimal picture quality on a long cable run. It can also be used with DVI or HDMI products that are equipped with input cable equalization, such as the Extron SMX HDMI and DVI Pro matrix boards, or DXP Series and DMS Series digital matrix switchers.
The DVI 110 is HDCP compliant and is fully compatible with HDMI signals when used with the appropriate Extron DVI-HDMI adapters. The DVI 110 is housed in a compact 1" (2.5 cm) high, one-eighth rack width enclosure for easy placement and concealment.
Extron DVI 110 Key Features
- Retimes and reshapes marginal or noisy DVI signals at the source — Eliminates noise and reduces jitter from marginal DVI sources or passive DVI cable couplers or wall plates in the signal path, ensuring a strong, stable digital signal.
- Input: Single link DVI-I connector
- Output: Single link DVI-I connector
- Supports computer-video to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K
- Single link DVI compatible — Supports data rates up to 4.95 Gbps (1.65 Gbps per color).
- HDCP compliant
- LED indicator for source signal presence and power — Indicator illuminates amber when power is detected and green when a signal is present.
- Supports DDC transmission — Facilitates EDID communication and HDCP key exchange between the display and source.
- Compatible with HDMI signals when used with optional Extron HDMI-DVI adapters
- 1" (2.5 cm) high, one-eighth rack width metal enclosure — Compact, durable enclosure can be discreetly installed, and can be mounted in a rack.
- Energy-efficient external universal power supply included, replacement part # 70-775-01 — Provides worldwide compatibility, low power consumption, and reduced operating costs.
- Order Code: 60-1145-01
Extron DVI 110 Usage Diagram
Click to enlarge
: mysql_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /web/sites/_i/_v/_o/ivojo.co.uk/public/www/component.php
on line 390