£1157 (£1388.40 inc. VAT)
Availability: 3-5 days
tvONE C3-503 Description
The tvOne C3-503 CORIOmaster micro offers a new, more efficient approach to building Videowall systems. Using tvONE’s latest CORIO®3 technology, it gives the user access to new levels of video processing power to achieve new heights of creative and dynamic videowall displays. All this is possible in one 1RU, half rack sized chassis.
Multiple windows can be used on a video wall to display the physical inputs into CORIOmaster. Windows can be sized to fit the wall or multiple windows added, resized and rotated 360 degrees on the video wall independent of the output rotation. Each Micro can support up to 2 separate videowalls and projector edge-blends with up to 14 windows depending on the source resolution, frame rate and size of windows.
New 4K Input & Output Modules
The addition of 4K support consists of two new modules; HDMI 2.0 4K60 input module and the HDMI 1.4 4K30 scaling output module.
New Streaming Media & 4K Playback Module
The Streaming Media & 4K Playback Input Module provides CORIOmaster systems with the ability to bring 2 network streams up to 1080p 60 @ 20mbs in to just 1 slot. As well as playback of 4k UHD or 2x 1080p60 video files. The Streaming Media Input Module also supports still images with full 4K rendering. And with at least 40mbs of total bandwidth you can easily provide high quality content to your video wall and projector edge-blend.
New Transition Effects
CORIOgrapher v2, the control software for the CORIOmaster, CORIOmaster mini and CORIOmaster micro videowall processors now has included simple easy to use window and source transition effects. This new animation feature is controlled by presets in the system. Transition effects occur not only by selecting presets in CORIOgrapher but also by third party control systems.
Building of presets in the system now save one or any combination of the following window transition effects as part of a single preset:
- Preset Duration – 0 to 60.0 seconds
- Fade through Black – Source change occurs in black
- Horizontal Shrink and Expand – Image shrinks horizontally with source change in the middle and then expands back to previous window size
- Vertical Shrink and Expand – image shrinks vertically with source change in the middle and then expands back to previous window size
- Spin – Both left and right rotation up to 7 times in either direction with source change in the middle of the duration.
- Size – Windows can be sized accordingly and saved in the preset
- Rotation – Windows can be rotated independent of Source Spin in 359º/+359º.
- Movement – place a window in the desired location on the videowall.
When a preset is recalled the transition parameters will automatically occur and be smoothly applied over the duration set in each preset from the current state of the windows. Presets can be created and selected sequentially for precise control of desired effects. Presets can also be selected randomly with the CORIO firmware automatically calculating the difference from preset to preset.
CORIO3 video processing technology makes the designing of creative and powerful video display systems an entirely visual experience. Users create Layouts or virtual display groups on a PC screen and then select sources to show on those virtual displays. Then it’s a freeform process of creating a Canvas over the display Layout by sizing, shaping, rotating and positioning each source as required.
tvONE C3-503 Key Features
C3-503 Product Video
- Patented CORIO®3 Videowall processing technology
- Manage up to 2 videowalls
- Uses CORIOgrapher v2; simple powerful software interface
- Live dashboard to switch presets and window sources
- NEW 4K Input & Output modules
- NEW Custom Resolution Editor with resolutions auto detected on inputs & selectable on the outputs
- NEW Streaming Media & 4K Playback Module
- Create custom output resolutions
- Auto discover devices on the network
- Outputs rotated in 1º increments
- Combination of different size and resolution of displays can be used
- Adjustable bezel compensation
- Multi-Edge blending of projectors
- Universal DVI Inputs: (HDMI/DVI/CV/YC/RGB/YPbPr)
- DVI-I Outputs: (HDMI/DVI/RGB/YPbPr)
- NEW 4KHDBaseT Inputs
- HDBaseT Outputs
- SDI Inputs and Outputs:SD/HD-SDI/3G-SDI to 1080p60
- High Resolution Inputs/Outputs: Analog: PC to 1920x1080, HDTV to 1080p/60
- DVI: PC to 1920x1200, HDTV to 1080p/60 w/EDID
- HDMI input & output with HDCP handling
- Up-Down-Cross Conversion
- Control: RS-232, IP
- Command Line Interface – Third party control
- AMX & Crestron modules available
- 1RU, Half Rack Frame size
- Modularity Provides Flexible I/O