£460 (£552.00 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Lightware HDMI-TPS-TX97 (9154 0024) Description
The Lightware HDMI-TPS-TX97 and HDMI-TPS-RX97 twisted pair HDBaseTTM extenders provide extension of uncompressed 4K/UHD video with embedded audio (up to eight channel PCM or HBR audio) for long distances over a single CATx cable. The unit offers bi-directional RS-232, IR, and Ethernet pass-through on the same CATx cable that carries the video signal. The TPS extenders support full HDCP and EDID compliance and work on all standard AV resolutions up to 4K and 48-bit color depth handling all standard audio formats and also 120 Hz 3D signals. PoE 48V remote powering is available through a single CATx cable, but a local power supply can also be used. All devices can be mounted on a rack shelf or used standalone.
The auto operation mode allows the device to detect the far end extender’s mode and adopt it. If the far end device is in Auto mode or it is a third party HDBaseTTM device the link will be set to HDBT mode. If the far device is in forced Long Reach Mode then the auto operation will set the Link to Long Reach Mode. The IR OUT can operate in either Wired (unmodulated) or Emitter (modulated) mode.
HDMI-TPS-TX97 and HDMI-TPS-RX97 are compatible with HDBaseT extenders and matrix switchers.
Lightware HDMI-TPS-TX97 Key Features
- DVI and HDMI extension over a single CAT7 cable
- Two available operation modes to maximize potential cable length
- Operation mode switch (Auto or forced Long reach mode)
- Low power mode in Auto operation mode
- 10/100 Ethernet extension
- Bi-directional RS-232 pass-through
- Bi-directional IR pass-through
- Supports all DVI resolutions up to 1080p or 1920x1200
- Supports all HDMI 1.4 resolutions
- Compatible with 120 Hz 3D video signals
- Remote powered through CATx cable
- HDCP 2.2 compliant, EDID transparent
- Uncompressed video/audio up to 10,2 Gbps
- Live, Link detection, Video and HDCP detection LEDs
- Rack mounting options
- Locking DC connector
- Order Code: 9154 0024