£2959 (£3550.80 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Kramer VP-778 Description
The Kramer VP-778 is a presentation matrix switcher/scaler that can be configured as a single 4K output (4K@30 UHD [3840x2160]) or dual HD scaler with full PiP capabilities. It can scale to two independent HDMI outputs, each with a parallel HDBaseT output. VP-778 includes both Analogue and embedded audio inputs and outputs and audio DSP features. It also features two microphone inputs and digital & Analogue balanced stereo and amplified speaker outputs. VP-778 can be controlled using built-in web pages, RS-232 or IR.
Kramer VP-778 Key Features
- Pix Perfect™ Scaling - State-of-the-art Kramer technology.
- K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - Ultra-stable picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture and split-screen.
- Seamless Video Switching - Swap or follow (transition type) and cut or fade (transition effect).
- Dual Scalers - “Live” seamless transitions with two independent outputs.
- 8 Input Buttons per Channel.
- Main and PiP Window Customization - In overlay mode.
- Projection Setups - Front, back, ceiling front and ceiling back.
- Output Resolutions - 4K@30Hz UHD (3840x2160) in single-window mode, HDTV and computer graphics resolutions with selectable refresh rates.
- Inputs - Choice of HDMI, VGA, YUV, or CV on two DVI-U inputs, 4 HDMI and 2 HDBaseT inputs.
- Two Programmable User Buttons - For passing serial commands.
- Serial Comms Matrix - Up to eight sets of configurable unidirectional connections for passing serial data from source to destination.
- HDBaseT™ Technology - Max. data rate of 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- System Range (HDBaseT™) - Up to 130m (430ft) in normal mode; up to 180m (590ft) in ultra-mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC-UNIKAT cables.
- Audio - Balanced stereo audio inputs, two unbalanced microphone inputs, digital stereo and balanced stereo outputs, input/output audio level adjustment, and audio DSP..
- Built-in 2x10W Power Amplifier - Speaker outputs on a 4-pin terminal block connector.
- Microphone - Talkover or mix modes.
- Auto Switching - Automatically scans inputs based on a predefined priority and selects first live input found or last connected.
- Audio-Follow-Video (AFV) & Breakaway.
- Advanced De-interlacing - 3D comb filtering, film mode, diagonal correction, and motion detection.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections.
- Built-in Proc-Amp - With enhanced functions such as Colour correction, gamma, dither, and noise reduction.
- Power Management Modes - Save energy and money.
- HDCP Compliance.
- Luma- and Chroma-Keying.
- Advanced EDID Management - Native resolution and Colour depth modeline per input.
- Built-in Test Patterns - For screen setup and alignment.
- Output EDID Analysis - For optimal scaling.
- Input & Output Colour Space Control.
- HDMI Deep Color.
- On-Screen Display (OSD) - Provides easy setup and adjustment.
- Non-Volatile Memory - Retains settings.
- Firmware Upgrade Input - Via USB memory stick.
- Various Control Options - Front panel buttons, Ethernet web page, RS-485, IR, RS-232 serial commands transmitted by a touch screen system, PC, or other serial controller.
- Size - Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- 7 year warranty (Click
Here for details)
Kramer VP-778 Usage Diagram