£313 (£375.60 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Kramer TP-780TXR Description
TP-780TXR is a high performance, HDBaseT twisted pair transmitter for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD, 2Kx4K HDMI, Ethernet, bidirectional RS-232, IR signals and PoE. The Kramer TP-780TXR inputs HDMI, Ethernet, RS-232, and IR signals and converts them into an HDBaseT twisted pair signal that it transmits to a TP-780RXR receiver. The TP-780TXR provides power remotely over Ethernet to the TP-780RXR where it might be difficult to connect an external power supply. This allows a single HDBaseT LAN cable to provide both data and electrical power to compatible devices.
Kramer TP-780TXR Key Features
- Max. Resolution - 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD, 2Kx4K.
- Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDBaseT™ Technology.
- Power Over Ethernet - Allows a single HDBaseT LAN cable to provide both data and electrical power to compatible devices.
- TP-780TXR Provides Power to TP-780RXR.
- Ethernet Passthrough
- HDMI Support - Deep Colour, x.v.Colour™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- 2K & 4K Support.
- Bidirectional RS-232 & IR Interface. - Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS-232 interface, allowing status requests and remote control of the destination unit.
- System Range - Up to 130m (430ft) at normal mode (2K), up to 100m at normal mode (4K); up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC-HDKat6a cables.
- Cable - For optimum range and performance using HDBaseT™, use Kramer's BC-HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 6 cable may not reach these ranges.
- Indicators - Status LEDs for input, output, link and power.
- 7 year warranty (Click
Here for details)