£235 (£282.00 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Kramer TP-780T Description
TP-780T is a 4K UHD, twisted pair transmitter for HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals. It supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD. TP-780T converts HDMI, RS-232, and IR signals into a twisted pair signal that it transmits to a TP-780R receiver. TP-780R converts the twisted pair signal back into HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals. TP-780T supports PoE (Power over Ethernet).
Kramer TP-780T Key Features
- Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- Resolution Support - Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) UHD.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDBaseT™ Technology.
- Power Over Ethernet - Allows a single HDBaseT LAN cable to provide both data and electrical power to compatible devices.
- TP-780T Provides Power to TP-780R.
- HDMI Support - Deep Colour, x.v.Colour™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- 2K & 4K Support.
- Bidirectional RS-232 & IR Interface - Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS-232 interface, allowing status requests and remote control of the destination unit.
- System Range - 70m (230ft) at 2K, 40m (130ft) at 4K UHD resolutions.
- Cable - For optimum range and performance using HDBaseT™, use Kramer's BC-HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 6 cable may not reach these ranges.
- Indicators - Status LEDs for input, output, link and power.
- 7 year warranty (Click
Here for details)