£195 (£234.00 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Kramer TP-780R Description
The Kramer TP-780R is a high performance, long-reach HDBaseT receiver for 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, RS-232 and IR signals over twisted pair. The TP-780R decodes an HDBaseT signal that it receives over twisted pair from a transmitter, such as TP-780T into 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, RS-232 and IR output signals.
Kramer TP-780R Key Features
- Reach Extension - Up to 40m (130ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:2:0); up to 70m (230ft) at full HD (1080p @60Hz 36bpp), when using Kramer HDBaseT cables.
- Transmitted Data Bandwidth - Up to 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- Transmitter Compliance - Complies with HDBaseT transmitter.
- Video Resolution - Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp.
- HDMI Signal Transmission - HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant signal, supporting deep colour, x.v.Colour™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC, Full HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D.
- Multi-channel Audio Transmission - Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting surround sound at studio level.
- EDID and CEC Pass Through - Passes EDID and CEC signals from the source to the display.
- Bidirectional RS-232 Transmission - Serial interface data flows in both directions to allow data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Transmission - IR interface data flows in both directions to allow remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Firmware Upgrade - Local upgrade via RS-232 control connection and the K-Upload tool to ensure field-proven deployment.
- LED Indicators - Status indicators for HDMI input and the HDBaseT output link facilitate maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation - Single cable for receiving both HDBaseT signals and PoE from the transmitter. Compact Mega TOOLS™ fan-less enclosure for over-ceiling mounting, or side-by-side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter.
- 7 year warranty (Click
Here for details)