£233 (£279.60 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Kramer TP-582T Description
The TP-582T is a high-quality twisted pair transmitter for HDMI, Ethernet 100BaseT, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals. The TP-582T selects one of two HDMI inputs, and converts it with the Ethernet 100BaseT, RS-232 and IR input signals to an HDBaseT twisted pair signal. The TP-582R converts the HDBaseT twisted pair signal back to Ethernet 100BaseT, RS-232, IR and two HDMI outputs, and de-embeds the audio to S/PDIF and TOSLINK® audio outputs.
Kramer TP-582T Key Features
- Max. Data Rate - 2.25Gbps.
- HDBaseT Technology.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliance.
- HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Bidirectional RS-232 Interface - Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS-232 interface, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit.
- Ethernet Interface - Passes 100BaseT.
- System Range - Up to 100m (330ft).
- Cable - Requires shielded twisted pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 and BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Control - Front panel and contact closure switching.
- Indicators - Status LEDs for input selection, output, link and power.
- Compact MegaTOOLS® - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B universal rack adapter.