£648 (£777.60 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Gefen EXT-DVI-841DL Description
Routes any one of eight single link or dual link DVI sources to one single link or dual link display
The rackmountable Gefen 8x1 single link/dual link DVI Switcher offers an economical solution by eliminating the need to purchase many displays for each computer in a studio or lab environment. A plug-and-play solution, the 8x1 DVI-SL/DL Switcher shares one display with up to eight computers, saving space on your desktop. The source computer is selected using the included IR remote control or through RS-232 control.
How It Works
The DVI monitor is connected to the switcher's output. Up to eight DVI-SL/DL sources connect to the switcher's DVI inputs using the included DVI cables. The included 5V DC power supply is plugged into a power outlet and connected to the switcher. The currently selected DVI source appears on the shared monitor. Sources are selected/switched using the included IR remote control, the RS-232 control, or the input selector push button on the front panel.
Gefen EXT-DVI-841DL Key Features
- Switches easily between any eight DVI computers
- Maintains highest resolution dual link DVI at up to 3840x2400
- Extends the range of DVI signals to 50 feet
- Supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors
- Discrete IR remote control included (EXT-RMT-8IR)
- Supports EDID Management (local or pass-through)
- Serial RS-232 remote port
- Rack ears included