For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
The Extron MLS 406MA MediaLink Switcher is a simple-to-use, six input, multi-format active switcher. As an economical solution for single-projector classrooms and boardrooms, the MLS 406MA provides composite video, S-video, computer-video, and audio switching. For audio, the switcher includes two line level outputs, one fixed and one variable, that can be configured for mono or stereo output via RS-232. It also features a 20-watt, rms, integrated mono amplifier for 4 or 8 ohm or 16 watts, rms, for 70/100 volt distributed audio systems that can also be controlled via RS-232.
Extron MLS 406MA Key Features
- Video inputs: Three female BNC connectors paired with three 4-pin mini DIN connectors for composite video or S-video; three female 15-pin HD connectors for computer-video, composite video, or S-video
- Audio inputs: Three pairs of female RCA connectors, two female 3.5 mm stereo mini jacks, and one captive screw connector
- Video outputs: Dual RGB output on five female BNC connectors and one female 15-pin HD connector, composite on one female BNC connector, and S-Video on two female BNC connectors
- Audio outputs: Captive screw connectors and insulated screw terminals
- 280 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth — Maintains signal integrity.
- Controllable via MLC - MediaLink Controller, front panel buttons, or RS-232 — RS-232 is provided via Extron's Windows®-based software, and/or a third party system using Extron's SIS™ - Simple Instruction Set. When the switcher is used with an MLC - MediaLink Controller, it can remotely control input switching and volume.
- Audio input gain and attenuation via RS-232
- Order Code: 60-560-02