For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
The Extron HDMI 201 Tx/Rx is a transmitter and receiver set that enables HDMI - High Definition Multimedia Interface signals to be carried over distances significantly greater than the lengths of standard HDMI cables. Linked together using two economical and integration friendly CAT 5, CAT 5e, CAT 6, or CAT 7 UTP cables, the HDMI 201 Tx and HDMI 201 Rx work together to send HDTV and XGA (1024x768) resolution HDMI signals over 200 feet (60 meters).
Extron HDMI 201 Tx/Rx Key Features
- Transmits HDMI and RS-232 signals over two CAT 5/5e/6/7 cables
- Sends 720p, 1080i, and XGA (1024x768) signals over 200 feet (60 meters), 1080p and UXGA (1600x1200) signals over 100 feet (30 meters)
- HDCP compliant
- Extends video, audio, and control signals
- Remote powering of transmitter or receiver
- Bi-directional RS-232 pass-through
- Order Code: 60-806-01