For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
The Extron HDMI 201 is a transmitter and receiver set that enables HDMI or DVI signals to be carried over distances significantly beyond the capability of standard HDMI or DVI cables. Linked together using two economical and integration friendly CAT 5, CAT 5e, CAT 6, CAT 7, or Extron STP201 cables, the HDMI 201 transmitter and receiver work together to send HDMI or single link DVI signals over 200 feet (60 meters) for HDTV and XGA 1024x768.
Extron HDMI 201 Rx Key Features
- Transmits HDMI and control signals over CAT 5-type cables - Standard UTP/STP cables provide an economical, easily installed cable solution.
- Inputs: HDMI connector, captive screw connector - HDMI 201 Tx
- Outputs: HDMI connector, captive screw connector - HDMI 201 Rx
- Sends 720p, 1080i, and XGA (1024x768) signals over 200 feet (60 meters), 1080p/60 and 1920x1200 signals over 100 feet (30 meters) with standard CAT 5e cable - Extron STP201 Shielded Digital Twisted Pair Cable allows 1080p/60 and 1920x1200 signals to be sent 50% further than with standard CAT 5e cable.
- Extron strongly recommends using individually shielded twisted pair cabling for optimal performance
- Extron STP201 Digital Twisted Pair cable provides added protection from outside interference and increases overall signal transmission distance
- HDCP compliant
- Order Code: 60-806-13