For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
The Extron HDMI 201 A D is a DecoraŽ-style transmitter and receiver set that enables HDMI signals to be carried over distances significantly greater than the lengths of standard HDMI cables. In addition, it can accept and transmit stereo audio and RS-232 or IR signals. Linked together using two economical and integration friendly CAT 5, CAT 5e, CAT 6, or CAT 7 cables, the HDMI 201 A D transmitter and receiver work together to send HDTV and XGA (1024x768) resolution HDMI signals over 200 feet (60 meters).
Extron HDMI 201 A D Rx Key Features
- Receiver for HDMI and RS-232 signals over two CAT 5-type cables - Standard UTP/STP cables provide an economical, easily installed cable solution.
- Inputs: HDMI connector, captive screw connector, and two RCA connectors
- Outputs: 2 * RJ-45
- Sends 720p, 1080i, and XGA (1024x768) signals over 200 feet (60 meters), 1080p/60 and 1920x1200 signals over 100 feet (30 meters) - Utilization of STP - Shielded Twisted Pair cabling provides added protection from outside interference and increases overall signal transmission distances.
- HDCP compliant - The HDMI 201 A D fully supports long distance transmission of HDCP signals.
- Supports DDC transmission - DDC channels are actively buffered, allowing pass-through of EDID and HDCP information to attached displays.
- Extends video, audio, and control signals - The HDMI 201 A D extends digital video, multi-channel audio, and control signals from HDMI-equipped devices.
- Order Code: 60-864-22