For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
The Extron FOX 2G AV Fiber Optic Extender is a transmitter and receiver set for long haul transmission of standard definition video, audio, and RS-232 control signals over a single fiber. Engineered for reliability and exceptional video performance, it uses Extron's exclusive all digital, zero compression technology, to deliver perfect pixel-for-pixel transmission of video signals including component video, S-video, and composite video. Designed specifically for A/V systems, the FOX 2G AV also includes a host of integrator-friendly features such as picture and audio adjustments, daisy-chain capability, Auto Input Format Detection, rack-mount capability, and real-time system monitoring.
Extron FOX Rx AV SM Key Features
- Receiver for standard definition video, stereo audio, and RS-232 control signals very long distances over a single fiber
- Inputs: 2 LC connectors
- Outputs: Component video, S-video, or composite video on BNCs; S-video on 4-pin mini DIN; balanced/unbalanced stereo audio on captive screw connector
- Accepts component video, S-video, and composite video signals
- All digital, zero compression technology provides pixel-for-pixel performance — The FOX 2G AV delivers uncompressed pixel-for-pixel transmission of video signals to ensure optimal image quality.
- Auto Input Format Detection — The FOX 2G AV transmitter can be set to detect the incoming video signal format, automatically reconfiguring itself to transmit the signal. This feature can reduce the number of required outputs for a matrix switcher, lowering system cost while improving manageability.
- Industry standard LC connectors provide reliable physical connectivity and precise fiber core alignment
- Order Code: 60-941-22