For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
The Extron FOX 500 Fiber Optic Extender is a transmitter and receiver set for long haul transmission of high resolution RGB, audio, and RS-232 control signals over a single fiber. Engineered for reliability and exceptional high resolution image performance, it uses Extron's exclusive all digital, zero compression technology, to deliver perfect pixel-for-pixel transmission of computer-video images up to UXGA 1600x1200 resolution. Designed specifically for A/V systems, the FOX 500 also includes a host of integrator-friendly features such as image adjustments and calibration, dual RGB and audio outputs at the receiver, RS-232 control from multiple locations, rack-mount capability, and real-time system monitoring.
Extron FOX 500 Rx SM Key Features
- Extends RGBHV, stereo audio, and RS-232 control signals very long distances over a single fiber
- Inputs: 2 LC connectors
- Outputs: RGBHV, RGBS, or RGsB on BNCs and 15-pin HD; unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5 mm stereo mini jack and balanced stereo audio on captive screw connector
- All digital, zero compression technology provides pixel-for-pixel performance with signals up to 1600x1200 - The FOX 500 delivers uncompressed pixel-for-pixel transmission of video signals to ensure optimal image quality at resolutions up to UXGA (1600x1200). Signal resolutions higher than UXGA can be accommodated, but will not be sampled at a 1:1 pixel ratio.
- Buffered input loop-through - A buffered input loop-through on the FOX 500 transmitter provides an output signal to drive a local monitor.
- Available as an 850 nm multimode model for moderate-range transmissions, and a 1310 nm singlemode model for extreme distances up to 30 km (18.75 miles)
- Second fiber link enables bidirectional RS-232 pass-through, control from either location, and real-time system monitoring
- Order Code: 60-746-22