For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
The Extron EDID 101D is an EDID Emulator featuring EDID Minder, an Extron exclusive technology designed to provide constant and continuous EDID - Extended Display Identification Data management with DVI or VGA source devices. EDID Minder ensures that the source powers up properly and reliably outputs content. Pre-stored EDID is communicated to the source based on a user-selected resolution and refresh rate. Alternatively, this EDID emulator can be set to capture and store EDID information when connected to a display. The EDID 101D supports single link and dual link DVI, as well as analog RGBHV. It is housed in a compact 1u high, one-eighth rack width enclosure for convenient, discreet installation.
Extron EDID 101D Key Features
- Input: DVI-I connector
- Output: DVI-I connector
- EDID Minder Automatically manages EDID - Extended Display Identification Data communication between the display and a source connected to the EDID 101D. EDID Minder ensures that the source powers up properly and reliably outputs content.
- Selectable resolutions and refresh rates - Pre-stored EDID is communicated to the source based on a user-selected resolution and refresh rate.
- EDID capture mode - When connected to a display, the EDID 101D offers the option of capturing and then storing EDID information from the display device.
- Can be powered directly from the DVI source - The EDID 101D can be powered through the incoming DVI source signal, eliminating the need for power supply installation.
- 1" (2.5 cm) high, one-eighth rack width metal enclosure - Housed in a compact, durable metal enclosure, the EDID 101D is small enough to fit anywhere and can be mounted in a rack.
- Optional external universal power supply, part 70-775-01
- Order Code: 60-990-01