Extron EDID 101D 60-990-01
EDID Emulator for DVI
For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
Extron EDID 101D Key Features
- Input: DVI-I connector
- Output: DVI-I connector
- EDID Minder™ Automatically manages EDID - Extended Display Identification Data communication between the display and a source connected to the EDID 101D. EDID Minder ensures that the source powers up properly and reliably outputs content.
- Selectable resolutions and refresh rates - Pre-stored EDID is communicated to the source based on a user-selected resolution and refresh rate.
- EDID capture mode - When connected to a display, the EDID 101D offers the option of capturing and then storing EDID information from the display device.
- Can be powered directly from the DVI source - The EDID 101D can be powered through the incoming DVI source signal, eliminating the need for power supply installation.
- 1" (2.5 cm) high, one-eighth rack width metal enclosure - Housed in a compact, durable metal enclosure, the EDID 101D is small enough to fit anywhere and can be mounted in a rack.
- Optional external universal power supply, part 70-775-01
- Order Code: 60-990-01