For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
The Extron DXP DVI Pro Series are high performance, digital matrix switchers that route single link DVI-D signals from multiple sources to any or all of up to eight DVI-equipped display devices. All matrix switchers in the DXP DVI Pro Series support resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV 1080p/60, and are HDCP compliant, enabling simultaneous distribution of a single source signal to one or more compliant displays. Available in sizes of 4x4, 4x8, 8x4, and 8x8, the DXP DVI Pro Series is designed for ease of integration in applications that require reliable DVI signal routing. They include several convenience features common to Extron matrix switchers such as the QS-FPC™ - QuickSwitch Front Panel Controller, global presets, IP Link® Ethernet control, and more.
Extron DXP 88 DVI Pro Key Features
- Inputs: 8 * DVI-I connectors
- Outputs: 8 * DVI-I connectors
- HDCP compliant - Continuous authentication with HDCP-compliant input and output devices ensures quick and reliable switching in professional A/V environments, while enabling simultaneous distribution of a single source signal to one or more displays.
- EDID Minder™ - Automatically manages EDID - Extended Display Identification Data communication between the displays and connected input sources. EDID Minder offers an automatic mode in which a common resolution, refresh rate, and color space for all displays in an I/O tie is applied to the input using the EDID protocol. A user assigned mode is also available, so that the EDID from any of the displays, or pre-stored EDID based on 28 selectable resolutions can be manually assigned to the input. EDID Minder ensures that all sources power up properly and reliably output content to the displays.
- Automatic cable equalization for each input to 100 feet (30 meters) at 1920x1200 - The DXP DVI Pro Series matrix switchers actively condition incoming DVI signals to compensate for signal loss when using long DVI cables, low quality DVI cables, and source devices with poor DVI signal output.
- Automatic output reclocking - The DXP DVI Pro Series matrix switchers reshape and restore timing of DVI signals at each output, enabling transmission over long DVI cables.
- Provides +5VDC, 250mA power on the DVI outputs for external peripheral devices
- Order Code: 60-877-01