For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
The Extron DVS 510 is a 10 input, multi-format Presentation Scaling Switcher that accepts and scales DVI, RGB, HDTV, and standard definition signals to a common, high resolution output rate. The DVS 510 is HDCP-compliant and features simultaneous DVI and two analog RGB/YUV outputs. It is a true presentation switcher for professional environments, with audio switching for all video input sources, an available 50 watt stereo integrated amplifier, picture-in-picture, and glitch-free switching. The DVS 510 also offers flexible control options including front panel control, Ethernet, RS-232, and IR.
Extron DVS 510 SA Key Features
- Integrates DVI/HDMI, RGB, HDTV, video, and audio sources into presentation systems - The DVS 510 provides centralized switching for a wide range of AV sources. Includes 2*25w stereo power amplifier
- Inputs: Two composite video on BNC, two S-video on 4-pin mini DIN, two RGB/YUV on 15-pin HD, and two digital and two analog RGB/YUV on DVI-I connectors; stereo balanced/unbalanced audio for each input on 3.5mm, 5-pole captive screw connectors
- Outputs: Scaled DVI-D and two scaled RGB/YUV on 15-pin HD; stereo balanced/unbalanced fixed and variable audio outputs on 3.5mm, 5-pole captive screw connectors;
- HDCP compliant - The DVS 510 fully supports HDCP-encrypted signals.
- DVI, RGB, HDTV, and standard definition video upscaling and downscaling - DVI, RGB computer-video, high definition video, and standard definition video sources can all be scaled to the desired output resolution. The DVS 510 features an advanced scaling engine with high quality upscaling and downscaling of high resolution computer-video signals.
- Simultaneous DVI and analog RGB or HD component video outputs - A DVI-D and two analog RGB/YUV outputs are provided for driving up to three display devices.
- Selectable output rates from 640x480 to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 - Available output rates include computer-video up to 1920x1200, HDTV rates up to 1080p/60, and 2048x1080.
- Active HDCP verification - The DVS 510 provides real-time verification of HDCP status for each DVI input and output. This allows for simple, quick and easy signal and HDCP verification through RS-232 or Ethernet, providing valuable feedback to a system operator or helpdesk support staff.
- HDCP Visual Confirmation - The DVS 510 outputs a full-screen green signal and an on-screen message when an HDCP compliant source is routed to a non-HDCP compliant display, providing immediate visual confirmation that protected content cannot be viewed on the selected display.
- Image freeze control - A live image can be frozen using the freeze button on the front panel, or through RS-232 serial control and Ethernet control.
- Order Code: 60-835-02