For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
The Extron DVI DL 201 is a transmitter and receiver set that enables dual link or single link DVI signals to be carried over distances significantly beyond the capability of standard dual link DVI cables. Linked together using three economical and integration friendly CAT 5, CAT 5e, CAT 6, or CAT 7 cables, the DVI DL 201 transmitter and receiver work together to send dual link or single link DVI-D signals up to 200 feet.
Extron DVI DL 201 Tx/Rx Key Features
- Transmits dual link DVI-D and RS-232 signals over three CAT 5-type cables - Standard UTP/STP cables provide an economical, easily installed cable solution.
- Inputs: Dual link DVI-D connector, captive screw connector - DVI DL 201 Tx
- Outputs: Dual link DVI-D connector, captive screw connector - DVI DL 201 Rx, local DVI-D output - DVI DL 201 Tx
- Sends 2560x1600 signals over 100 feet (30 meters), XGA (1024x768) signals over 200 feet (60 meters) - Utilization of STP - Shielded Twisted Pair cabling provides added protection from outside interference and increases overall signal transmission distances.
- DVI input loop-through - The DVI DL 201 transmitter features a DVI-D output for connection to a local monitor.
- Supports DDC and HDCP - The DVI DL 201 fully supports long distance transmission of DDC and HDCP signals.
- DDC routing to local or remote display - At the DVI DL 201 transmitter, the DDC or HDCP signal is directed to either the local display or the remote display, depending on which is more critical in receiving the signal.
- Order Code: 60-957-01