For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
The Extron DTP DVI 301 is a transmitter and receiver set for long distance transmission of DVI-D video plus bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals over a single CAT 5-type cable. In addition, separate analog stereo audio signals can be transmitted on the second twisted pair cable. It is capable of sending 1920x1200 and 1080p/60 Deep Color signals up to 330 feet (100 meters). For added flexibility and convenience, the transmitter is equipped with a buffered DVI loop-through output to support a local computer monitor. These integrator-friendly features, combined with the compact enclosure sizes and remote powering of either unit, make the DTP DVI 301 ideal for extending video and bidirectional control in space-challenged environments.
Extron DTP DVI 301 Rx Key Features
- Receiver for single-link DVI-D plus RS-232 and IR signals over a single CAT 5-type cable - The DTP DVI 301 provides high transmission reliability and maximum performance on an economical and easily installed cable infrastructure.
- Inputs: RJ-45 for twisted pair cables
- Outputs: DVI-D connector, captive screw connector, captive screw connector for stereo audio
- Extends 1920x1200 and 1080p/60 Deep Color up to 330 feet (100 meters) - The DTP DVI 301 supports digital signal transmission up to 330 feet over a single twisted pair cable and maintains superior image quality at the highest resolutions.
- Optimized for use with standard CAT 5e cable - All compatible resolutions can be transmitted the full 330 feet (100 meters), regardless of cable type. Shielded twisted pair cable provides added protection from outside interference.
- Transmits separate analog stereo audio signals - Utilization of a second twisted pair cabl
- Order Code: 60-1213-13