- Kramer's new Fiber Optic HDMI cable system is constructed of high performance hybrid cable containing fiber optic and copper wires terminated with HDMI connectors on each end. Transmitter and receiver modules are built in to the cable allowing HDMI signals to be sent long distances with pristine digital image quality.
- Quality Construction - Pristine digital transmission of HDMI signals at distances from 10 meters (33ft) to 100 meters (330ft).
- High Resolution - Compatible with all HDTV standards up to 1080p and all VESA resolutions up to UXGA (1600x1200) at 60Hz refresh rate with 1 pixel/clock mode.
- Flexible Power Options - Uses +5V internal power supplied via the HDMI/DVI graphic source to power the transmitter and receiver or from the provided external +5V power adapter.
- HDCP Compliant - FODM cables are also compatible with the HDMI interface standard and are HDCP compliant.
- Varied Selection of Lengths - Available in 50, 66, 98, 164 and 328 foot versions (15.0 to 100.0 meters).